fredag 10 maj 2013

What have happened since?

So, was quite a while ago I started this, I have just been busy and haven't had the time to work more on the blog.

Last post I talked about an upcoming tournament, The Necromantian Quest, and the terrainboard I was working on.

Well the tournament went decent considering it was my first, didn't get floored any match and actually won one quite crushing! In the end I finished around 30th place out of 50, as I said decent but I made a lot of mistakes on the way which would have altered my position greatly.

Here is a pic of the army I used. I went for dual eagle nobles which I was pretty pleased with, they made their points worth and the mobility they gave my army was awesome! In hindsight though I should have brought a lot more Glade Guards, they are just what wins the game for Wood Elves players.

As for the winter-themed terrainboard this is how it came out:
Still some details left on it, but as a whole I am pretty pleased!

At the moment I have a number of projects going on, firstly I am dual-building both an Dark Elves army and a Dogs of War army, WIP-pictures of those will be added in the near future. Secondly I am adding to my Blood Angels army, trying to get a decent 1800-2000 points list painted. And lastly my gaming group is preparing for a campaign in Warhammer Fantasy which we will begin to play during the summer, more updates about that will also be added as progress escalates.

Besides all this I am still hoping to get my whole armies photographed and added to either this blog or any other medium which suits my purposes, problem is that I can't find the charger for my camera, but it is a problem which will be dealt with soon!

That's it for now, cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar