måndag 24 februari 2014

Tournament round-up

As last year, the tournament was a great deal of fun and the amount of inspiration I get from seeing 49 other armies is massive! After getting two wins against High Elves and Orcs & Goblins I suffered defeat against Dark Elves and two Daemon lists, giving me a final place of 29th out of 50. I'm barely satisfied, even though I play Wood Elves I want to get on the upper half, maybe next year with a new book! What made my weekend though was that I totally unexpected won the competition for both best painted model with my dragon and best painted army. I am still shocked, never seen myself as more then a decent painter, definitely not a top tier one. Judging by the standards of my competition I am more then honored to be considered amongst them! But enough talk, here comes some pics:

A Nurgle army, came second in best painted army, just awesome!

Fire Phoenix, came 4th in best model

Frost Phoenix from the same guy

Insanely good looking Tomb Kings army

Another army in top 5, a Dwarf themed Empire army

Another top 5, High Elves, insanely painted

Just extreme how awesome that flag is!

My army which won best painted!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar